Selasa, 21 Juni 2016

Pop stars

Pop stars -
I just added a bunch of cake pictures pop pop the Stars section on the site. Yay! It is something productive I can do on the site while I'm still recovering. (I added an update to the previous post. But in case you do not see, my mother and I are doing great.) You probably already know this section if you are a fan cake pop, but if you didn 't let me tell you about it. I love cake pops. Obviously. I could never expected the first that I made for launching such a craze. But they did and it was amazing. For some time now I have received pop cake photos and readers stories. Good photos. Creative Photos. And I wanted a place to showcase them. There are so many of you do such a fantastic job. And every time I see a new photo or a new idea to pop, I just mouse. I feel so proud of you guys.
To navigate the Pop Stars section, there is an index with links. Each pop star has his own page. I did it this way instead of a page with a slideshow so that each person can create a link to their own page if they want (if they had a blog or website). But you can also use it as a gallery. Each page has arrows next to the pop star for easy viewing.
Here are some pops I choose to give you an idea of ​​what people are doing.
196-popstars-jacqueline-lg
Pop Star Jackie California is Justin Bieber pops. Love the hair.
145_popstars-veronika-lg
This is a large baking cups use Pop Star Veronika Australia.
011_popstars-erin-lg
Cupcake pops in pink and blue are another great way to celebrate a baby shower. Check them Pop Star Erin.
021_popstars-natalie-lg
Pop Star Natalie California made the Brides of Frankenstein. Love the hair.
135_popstars-karla-lg
Pop Star Karla Mexico made Bert and Ernie pops. Perfectly done.
139_popstars-wendy-lg
How about Halloween pops? Such a cute assortment of Pop Star Wendy California. Wendy was a pop star more than once. Discover pops his pokemon, too.
151_popstars-stephanie-lg
Pop Star Stephanie and her friends in Canada celebrate the bridal shower. Hello everyone. You are so cute.
146_popstars-melanie-lg
Pop Star Melanie in New Jersey really went the extra mile here. Chewbacca killing me.
164-popstars-jenna-lg
Yo Gabba Gabba cake pops Pop stars Jenna and her mother in Arkansas. These guys are perfect characters to turn into cake pops.
182-popstars-nadia-lg
Pop Star Nadia Toronto did pops snowglobe. Super creative.
169-popstars-kerstin-lg
See these cute Mario Mushrooms Pop Star Kerstin.
179-popstars-vivy-lg
Umm ... Diet Coke? Yes. Yes. I'm in love with the Pop Star Vivy California.
185-popstars-faye-lg
Pop Star Faye in New Jersey cake pops celebrating his birthday with diabetes and the drug that keeps them alive. I love your attitude Faye.
10-popstars-monica-lg
Monica Pop Star is Boston Terriers. Who does not smile at the moment?
193-popstars-christine-lg
South Park Cake Pops Pop Star Christine California. On the spot.
211-popstars-codyann-lg
Discover the life of the cake pops of sea-Ann Pop Star Cody Nevada. Fantastic!
214-popstars-becky-lg
Pop Star Becky Virginia is the Ark of Noah cake pops. Like elephants.
220-popstars-lea-lg
Cake pops do not always have to be cute. How about the bakla gourmet cake pops Pop Star Lea & Jodi California.
221-popstars-melissa-lg
Pop Star Melissa California made the adorable Dora Explorer appears. Swiper is my favorite though. Wow.
232-popstars-jennifer-lg
Okay, this is just too cute. Such a great way to use cake pops Pop Star Jennifer.
226-popstars-audry-lg
Audrey Pop Star in Iowa has these. The sprinkled pops are just as beautiful to me as the most finely designed. They make me happy inside.
This is just a sampling of cake pops that you can find in the Pop Stars section.
There are a number of more you can see.
If you click on the graph below, it will take you to the index page.
Have fun!
pop-stars

Advertiser