Selasa, 07 Juni 2016

NEW! Bakerella Collection Make'n Mold

NEW! Bakerella Collection Make'n Mold -
Bakerella Sweets Table
I have exciting news today! As exciting. I'm working on a new range of branded products Bakerella for the past year with a company near and dear to my heart. And I'm super happy to share with you today.
You know those little treats I made famous ... yeah, those cake ... on a lollipop stick. Well, I made my first cake pops (such and such) with platelet pink candy which I found in a craft store made by a company called Make'n Mold. And I've been using their products for different treats from. (Boxes to treat, sticks, bags, mussels and more). Last year, we were introduced ... and now, after a lot of fun and yes, a lot of work, we have created a new product line Bakerella exciting together.
With products like these Bakerella candy wafers ... in fun new colors to dip and decorate with.
Cake Pops

There are also White Marshmallow Fudge and chocolate flavored wafers, too.
Wait! can I just stop and say this is CRAZY !!!! Surrealist!
P.S. I LOVE THIS PACKAGE! Sorry, scream ... but he's so cute.

There are also Mold Candy ... that you can use to make decorations for your treats.
Bakerella Sweet Shapes Mold
Since these mild forms that stole my heart. I designed the mold with the hope that they will steal yours too. I mean, teddy bear!
Bakerella Silicone Molds
Silicone Molds ... you can get creative with candy and cook, too.
Bakerella Gems Mold
do these forms Gem!
And I can not wait to show you the extras cupcakes, you can cook with Cups mold. You squeal!
Bakerella Treat Bags and Sticks
There are also printed treat bags with pink ribbon and blue stripes pop sticks, too!
Bakerella Letters Candy Mold
Bakerella Decorettes
And these decorettes ... in solid colors. blue chocolate curls, orange beads, green shred candy and mini white marshmallows. Green shred will be so cute for monster hair, Easter grass and more. I can not wait.
Bakerella Pastry Bags
I love these pastry bags ... in pink of course. You can microwave slices sweets directly into the bag. Next, cut the tip and the distance of pipe
Bakerella DIY Sugar Eyes
Oh, those eyes and DIY sugar -. (! Yes, a AmeriColor) that come with a black pen writing preferred edible ink that I use all the time. These eyes are so much fun because you can make globular or timid, big or fat and create completely customized eyes to add just the right touch to your candy.
And that's just the beginning. I know you guys going crazy creative once you start using them and I can not wait to see what you come up with.

You can get Bakerella collection Make'n Mold From this week at AC Moore craft stores.


If there is no AC Moore store near you, do not worry. You can also order products online directly from Make'nMold.


This is really a dream come true! But a dream I did not even know that I had when I was playing in my kitchen and plunged it first pop cake in January 08. But in reality, none of this would have happened without you guys. I can not tell you how much this little spot on the Internet means to me. How much you mean to me. Thank you for inspiring me through the years with your enthusiasm, support and kindness. Here to share with you more candy and especially more smiles.
And if you see the product AC Moore, I'd love you to take a picture and share on Instagram with the hashtag #BakerellaforMakenMold . Do not forget to share your creations, too. I can not wait to see your treats!
xo Bakerella

Advertiser