Jumat, 10 Juni 2016

Party Pops

Party Pops -
Party Balloon Cake Pops
I made a bunch of cake pops over the years. I like to challenge myself and see how I can do a small ball of cake covered candy like something else and I usually jump on simpler ideas because I can visualize how I think that they could turn.
are the hardest that fascinate me the most because I never really know if I can pull it until the last detail is added and I put it in a cake pop stand . I like the challenge of the unknown. But this weekend I went to a design that was made for cake pops.
Party balloons !!! Round, bright colors and filled with cake instead of air ... perfect! And my kind of pop.
Oh ... and not a single candy was used to decorate ... and I love them! They really turned out cute.
I have to remember that simple things can be just as sweet.
Cake Balls
crumbled cake mixed with frosting and rolled into balls. You know the drill.
And if you do not, here is the basic how-to instructions to get you started.
I hand roll the cake and the icing balls before I form to make sure I use the same amounts for each pop. Then after they are rolled, I shape them by hand.
But I do not just make round balls.
There's a party, so I made balloons in different shapes ...
and cones party hats ...
dimensional triangles and flags!
YAY Pennant Cake Pops
yayayay !!!
Want to know a thing for forms with sharper edges?
is simple.
Wax paper
waxed paper !!!
Just file a paper on the counter and take a cake ball rolled and drag on the surface. (You can also start form the first hand to make it go a little faster.) The crumbled cake mixed with frosting will easily form a flattened bottom. Then you can rotate the shape, and drag again to create a sharp edge. Or you can switch back and forth for a rounded edge. For cones, you can roll shape at an angle so that it forms a point and drag the wider end on waxed paper to a flattened bottom.
I know it's hard to imagine, but if you just start playing you pick up super fast.
Candy Wafers
happy colors!
Dipping
Once you soak forms of balloons and let them dry, you can use a toothpick dipped in the coating to draw a tie around the lollipop stick . It is the only detail that you should add to the sale like balloons.
For pennants, use a toothpick to draw an outline of the triangle facing forward, then sanding sugar sprinkle on top to decorate.
Then you can use a wet toothpick in another color to draw on "YAY". If it helps, you can write the word on the first surface of candy to use as a guide.
There!
Just dip, draw and decorate in different colors.
Dipping
... like ... or bright yellow like cheese ... yes, that's all I can see now.
He just needs some small dimples that I could DRAKE by pressing the dough with the tip of a lollipop stick for texture. And then I just make a mouse to go with it. Here's how my brain works.
Welcome back to the party ...
Party Cake Pops
For the party hats, I joined a sixlet on top with melted candy coating and when dry, covered with more candy coating and sprinkled with sanding sugar to get a nice round shape with a pointed top. Based hats were heavily dotted with melted candy coating and covered with sanding sugar, too.
Yay for the cake ... and a reason to celebrate!
Party Cake Pops
Enjoy!

Advertiser