Rabu, 08 Juni 2016

Good rabbit Bum

These little cuties are really cake balls, but I could not resist the call rabbit Bum Warrants. In fact, I think I made just so I could type these words. Bum Warrants. It's the little things that make me smile.
Bunny Bum Cake Balls
You can use my instructions Basic Cake Pop for the ball cake base.
Now I usually plunges cake balls using a spoon, but I used toothpicks for them to make it easier and also because I knew I could cover the pinhole with a small tail.
Bunny Tails
speaking of little tails ... Mini marshmallows for victory. To make them more soft, I pressed the marshmallows together a little, then did some cross-hatching with kitchen scissors.
Once done, you can attach them to the cake balls with a little melted candy coating.
Cake Balls
See ... Soft Rabbit Bums.
Cake Ball Bunny Bums
now, for the feet.
Chocolate Feet
Simply pour melted white candy coating in a small squeeze bottle and pairs of legs pipes. Use a toothpick to help smooth and perfect form.
This is a reference model if you need them. I think it helps to get pairs of the same size feet faster.
Making Bunny Feet
Once dry, you can dot / draw on the legs with melted candy pink coating.
Bunny Bum Cake Balls
Enjoy and Hoppy Easter !!!
PS Green candy shred grass and candy coatings are my Bakerella for Make'n Mold online if you want to check.

Advertiser