Selasa, 19 Juli 2016

Double Fudge chocolate cake

Double Fudge chocolate cake -
My sweet helper
Where does the time ???
When I started this blog, my sweet niece was this small.
Her cake!
And now she is quite this big.
I can hardly believe it. It will be a teenager in the morning and I can not even wrap my head around how much time has passed and how quickly she grew up in such a smart, beautiful young woman.
My little helper
When I started cooking, she was next to me a group.
And she was my inspiration than she knows. I loved making cakes of his drawings or simply watch her excitement when she decorated desserts. I loved that she loved just the same crack the eggs. Something so simple yet so, so sweet. Oh, and the chocolate pudding bowls cup we have done? Still one of my favorite memories. Oh, God ... We had so much fun over the years!
And this weekend, we had a little more.
She came Saturday, which means that we totally need chocolate cake to celebrate her last few days of being 12.
This is a quick and easy cake that I ' used to do when she was little.
Chocolate Cake Batter
It is full of mini chocolate chips and major yum!
Little Baker
she made chocolate frosting with butter, cover the cake that decorates.
Chocolate Cake
And then we ate. As you do. Especially when you said the cake.
Seriously, so good!
Chocolate Cake
I like the way his vermicelli coordinate with this cute crazy cake plate. Just so happy and fun! And I can not wait already next time we cook together!

Cake Fudge Double Chocolate

Portions January 8 inch cake layer
Print recipe

Ingredients

  • 16.25 oz dark chocolate cake mix
  • 3.8 ounces chocolate instant pudding package
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup of hot water
  • 1 / 3 cup vegetable oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup miniature chocolate chips semisweet

Instructions

  1. heat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 8 inches cake molds (2 inches tall)
  2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips. Mix on medium speed for two minutes. Increase the speed and mix for 3 minutes.
  3. Stir in chips and spread into molds. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done (when an inserted toothpick comes out clean)
  4. For the icing :. Beat 1 cup butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla until smooth. Sift confectioner sugar 1 lb and 1/2 cup cocoa. Slowly add the sugar to the butter cream mixture until completely combined. Add milk one teaspoon at a time until smooth and creamy
Source :. Adapted from Bundt Classics, 03
hope you enjoy. We did!
Double Chocolate Cake

Advertiser