Sabtu, 23 Juli 2016

Easy Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich

Easy Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich -
Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches
Okay, I almost feel silly posting this. It is sooo easy, but it makes me happy so when I bite into one I can not resist.
There are simple things, sometimes, you know.
I was the other day Bruster get some ice cream and this poster staring at me back in the face.

Umm duh !! Why have I never done this before? And why I'm not in the grocery store to buy a bouquet of Oreos now
Side note -. Is it bad when the adolescent knows Bruster of my order when I walk and he finishes my sentence before I do? What about when the new guy I've never met before know my order. Is that bad? I think so. Or this or I help inspire an excellent customer service.
Anyway, I'm too excited for this treatment of the easy ice cream. I did not try any of them at Bruster ( I stuck to my regular control over ), so I do not know if their are special Oreos larger made just for them or if they just use regular cookies.
I vote regular cookies. Small and cute ice cream cookie sandwiches. Yes please.
Okay, this is difficult. Please pay special attention.
Oreos
Oreos.
Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches
Ice Cream.
Sprinkles
Sprinkles.
Cookies and Cream
Yum! ... And do.
Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches
Just use a 1.5-inch ball to put ice cream between the separate cookies and press.
Life. Exchange.
Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches
rock and roll in some glitter. Nice and soft.
Chocolate
The fun part is to have a few flavors to play with. Chocolate is mandatory for me.
And these are totally fun for kiddos, too. treats Perfect portion size.
You can do a lot in advance and wrap in waxed paper so you can catch a freezer and go when the mood strikes.
Chocolate Sprinkles
Triple chocolate treats. I love.
Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches
Now take a load off, smile and you go do something sweet and easy!

Advertiser