Kamis, 14 Juli 2016

It's time to play!

It's time to play! -
I have news cake really fun jumps announced today. I'm not even sure where to start because I still can not believe it myself.
First ... I've said, but I never imagined the kind of wonderful adventure I am about since the first display cake appears here on this site. And when I say adventure - it's all in the book, all of you that I met him and each e-mail and the story you shared. Every smile you have me and all the proud moments given every time I see the cake appears that you guys are creating. You make my life brighter. All because of a cupcake on a stick.
Now, as I said, I have something exciting to share with you great.
So ...... I'll say.
here goes ... I am a bit nervous.
This is so crazy ...
I own a toy line that comes out next month at Toys R Us!
Cake Pops by Bakerella Toy
There is a toy cake pops! As for real.
I told you. Crazy, right? But sooo exciting! Butterflies in my stomach exciting.
The toy is inspired by my book and allows small play and create cake pops at home.
One thing I did not expect it after the book came out was how much the kids enjoyed making cake pops. Not only eat but to make them. And even younger children who request the book as their bedtime story. Some have even used as a learning tool - such as using the photo index in the back as a match game to find the recipe. When I was approached to do a toy I was not expecting it, but when I thought of all those sweet stories, a toy seemed like a perfect way to let children enjoy cake and appears even more ... a delicious way to inspire creativity. Also, I feel like I play mostly in the kitchen anyway. Perfect fit.
Cake Pops Toy
This is the Pops cake final set and it comes with a sweet cake pop stand, Tea cake pop, mixing bowl, dipping bowl, crumbler cake and presses to help you make four different shapes cake pop. And there lollipop sticks and a teaching mat, too.
Just take some cake, icing and candy coating and children can start creating.
They call it an excuse to play with their food. And I hope they have a blast doing it.
Cake Pops Toy
I do. I had the pleasure of using the toy since I received samples of production. (And I love the pop of pink cake stand. Yay!)
It is good for children of all ages, I guess.
Actually ... this could easily be a product for adults. You can get one for your children and use it for yourself. I will not tell.
The shapes that you can include, circle, square, triangle and cupcake!
Cake Pops Toy
I can not get over this.
Cake Pops Molds Set
Here is another toy in the line.
This is the Pops Set cake mold and it comes with a press, and molds to make three different shapes cake pop (bears, flower and heart) ... and instructions and lollipop sticks , also.
both toys are available at Toys R Us in September ($ 19.99 and $ 7.99 I think). You can get it in stores or online.
See the ultimate Pops cake Set and Pops Mould Set cake at Toys R Us.
ToysRUs_Logo
, and in Canada, you can find toys in Wal-Mart stores.
and Australia, look at Myer stores in October.
Stay tuned and I'll let you know when it hits the shelves. I'll probably be stalking the stores until it does.
is in Toys R US now !!!!

Advertiser