Senin, 18 Juli 2016

Triple Chip Cookies

Triple Chip Cookies -
IMG_0246
I'm in the mood for some cookies this weekend. Feel good cookies. Comfort the cookies. Something simple and delicious and quick to fix.
IMG_0041
I use three types of chips into the dough.
And many of them.

As 4.5 cups of them.
white Chips.
Milk Chocolate Chips.
Butterscotch Chips.
Chips. Chips. Chips. Or pieces. Whatever you want to call them ... I am using chips today.
IMG_0091
You will need to enter a few basics to make these cookies.
IMG_00
I used more brown sugar than regular sugar for extra yumminess.
After mixing all the ingredients and adding the chips you can use a small spoon to place your dough on the cookie sheet.
IMG_0188
Like so.
IMG_0224
It helps to get more uniform cookie size
IMG_0208
using a 1.5-inch bucket, I managed to get a ton of cookies on this recipe.
IMG_0326
5 dozen cookies to be exact.
Minus handle this photo already in my belly.
IMG_0170
I really liked the taste of all the extra chips.
IMG_0306
It guarantees some in every bite.
Triple Chip Cookies
2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
salt 1/2 teaspoon
1 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
brown sugar 1 cup
2 tablespoons vanilla coffee
2 eggs
1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1 1 / 2 cup caramel chips
1 1/2 cup white chips
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • In a large bowl, combine flour, soda and salt with a whisk and set aside.
  • Using a mixer, butter and sugar for about 2 minutes mix until light and fluffy.
  • Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
  • Add flour in two additions, scraping the sides between the two. Mix until completely combined.
  • chips Mix together in a large bowl and mix cookie dough.
  • cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
  • Then use a 1.5 inch shovel to place cookie dough 2 inches apart on the plate
  • Bake for about 10-12 minutes
Makes 5 dozen cookies
Note: ... for 1 1/2 cups of chips you will need 10.5 to 12 oz bag. This will give you some leftovers. I have not used the full amount of chips each bag because I will water the remaining chips on top just before cooking, but I forgot. But you can also get away with using the whole bag in the dough if you like
Update tasting :. Try cooking these closer to 10 minutes. They were crisp today when I ate one. Or three so far. Just thought I would inform you that I generally like softer cookies. While not prevented me to continue eating them. Yum!

Enjoy!

Advertiser