Senin, 01 Agustus 2016

Three Ways Cake Models Recipe!

Cake ... Three Ways! -
Mini Cakes
I love cake! And now you guys should know that I love the little things, too. So I made some mini cakes using my new favorite recipe of moist yellow cake. In fact, I was 9 "cakes and used a round cutter for mini-how. Two coats will get March 6 7/16" cake circles and two small circles. Here's how one looks all layers cut.
cake cutouts
cake cutouts
And here they are stacked. They are so cute ... even without frosting. (Do not worry pieces were safely in my belly.)
Little Cake
But that would serve a cake naked. So here he is fully clothed tasty white buttercream frosting. Hold me back!
Three Mini Cakes
I started making fondant cake that is covered on the pedestal (inspired by a fabric pillow from an old Pottery Barn catalog. Yep ... I love their stuff.) Then, I made the second using icing decorator bags advice and . Then I got tired and just slapped around the last butter. And I have to admit, I think it is my favorite. But tell me what you think.
Mini Cakes
How do you like your decorated cakes?
Messy: relaxed and carefree
Sassy semi-casual, atmosphere with lovely cherry and flirty flowers
Classy all dressed with fondant cutouts and a smooth finish

Advertiser