Senin, 01 Agustus 2016

Hot Sticky 'n' Sweet Cake

Hot. Sticky. Sweet. -
Sticky Toffee Pudding
It is July and it feels like 100 degrees outside so naturally I did something light and refreshing to deal with the heat.
caramel pudding.
Ok, so not a fun summer. But hey, I add ice cream. I should get points for it.
I wanted to do this for months after seeing the recipe in Martha Stewart Living. I ripped the recipe to save and this was basically begging me to do it from.
Medjool Dates
So, Sunday was the day. Mainly because I finally came Medjool dates on the fresh market that are recommended in the recipe.
Whoppers! Just cut open, remove pits and coarsely chop them to the dough.
Sticky Toffee Pudding Ingredients
I love this dessert just to name a few ingredients.
Soaking dates
And the dates soak in steaming hot coffee. Again ... so summery.
And then, after the cake out of the oven, you pour hot sauce, caramel comfortable all over the top.
Toffee Sauce Ingredients
The sauce is super easy, too. Three easy ingredientsToffee Sauce
Simmer until now.
Toffee Pudding
Poke the cake with a toothpick or skewer and pour the sauce over.
I went all lollipop stick on my own for greater saturation.
Toffee Sauce
Help.
Toffee Sauce
look once again.
Sticky Toffee
The cake is gloriously soaked and simply delicious by itself.
But it seems kind of lonely, don 't you think?

There. That's better

Advertiser