Rabu, 24 Agustus 2016

Wii have a winner!

Wii have a winner! -

And, by the looks of these comments, many girl gamers, too. There were over 5,000 entries trying to win the Wii and many of them with quite funny reasons why mii Cupcake you chose. I had a blast all reading. It took me forever ... but it is worth it. Now, here's a chart to give you a breakdown mii who received the most votes.

Mii Chart

Hmmmmmmm ... most of you chose C and most of you were RIGHT!

However, I would like to have lips like D and the nerve to cut my hair short like B. I would be absolutely delighted to have short, sassy red hair. So cute!

But C is Mii!

My Mii

And for the record, my hair is not quite what yellow, but Nintendo has no color of choice for dirty blonde.

Okay, let's go with things ... time for the winner. Who is it going to be random.org?


I need a number between 1 and 5135

Note :. About 0 people accidentally left their comments in the wrong position, so I added in the last comment so they have a shot in the drawing, too. If you go to 5044 last comment, you will see them. In the future, please be careful where you publish because I probably will not be that great. Thank you!


And, it is a comment # 1841 .


Oh no ... If EIRB close ... but you guessed wrong. Man, it hurts. Sorry! Now I have another number.

And the next is a comment # 1579

Cassi YAY! You have chosen Mii C ... and you won a Wii !
Prepare your children for the good news. I'll be with you soon.

Oh yes, thank you for all the comments Wii Fit. It is good to know guys how you like it. I just might get one.

Now I got go bowl ... ummm ... I mean cook!

Advertiser