Rabu, 24 Agustus 2016

Why small cake decorated like a cupcake?

Why small cake decorated like a cupcake? -

IMG_7547

For the short answer, you can play the video below. For the long answer, read on.

you may have read my recent post on Cakespy and drawings of small super cute cake. Well, I liked one so much Diet Coke (yes, I drink my fair share of things) I thought I thanked her by decorating a cupcake with fondant to look like his character "The Cuppie it." So I thought ... why not recreate the drawing, too. And then I went crazy and made this little animated video. So here you go Cakespy, this is for you.

The Cuppie it in "Hiccuppie"

And to keep with the theme, I made him using a cake recipe Diet Coke. (A thought it would be appropriate.) It was surprisingly good given the butter was replaced by gaseous chemicals. It was a bit grainy, but if you are on Weight Watchers (I'm not), it is only 4 pts. per serving.

This is the recipe I used.
And here's a bunch of other Coke recipes if you are interested.

Advertiser