Sabtu, 03 September 2016

A bit of My Favorite Things [

A bit of My Favorite Things [ -

I had a lot of fun when it comes to cakes and want to share with you some of my favorite articles related small gâteau- of last year. So, read on and we'll have a little gift for guessing some of them.

sprinklescupcakes
I think most of us have heard of Sprinkles Cupcakes and if you're like me, you are waiting with milk by hand until that they decided to open one in your area. Well, here's the best thing. It is their red velvet cake mix. I have not actually tried the mix because I can not bear to open the super cute packaging. However, I tried the real thing when traveling to Dallas this year. And yes ... it was totally worth the car I was renting a twenty minute drive from my hotel just to do a taste test. (Do not tell anyone that I did.)

Sprinkles Cupcakes locations

apron
The pattern, bows, pockets, oh ... kindness. I can not support it. Jessie Steele This apron is full of fun and funk. So who cares what your cupcakes look like because all eyes will be on you when you wear it in the kitchen.

Get a Apron Jessie Steele

bakingcups
Brown. Yes, brown. Who knew this color would be so popular with regard cupcakes. But apparently, these things are hard to get your hands on. God thank you, I can order them online from the House Confectionery because now I'm hooked.

Get your own brown baking cups.

cakespy
The smooth image ... cupcake cartoon Cakespy. I think I have six of these little drawings now. And each puts a smile on my face. Order your own from etsy shop Jessie Oleson or simply follow the kindness on site Cakespy.

Buy Cakespy work

cupcakepopcutter
This is the exact cut I use to make Cupcake Pops. I tried a few other types, but for some reason, it works best for me. It comes in this cute set of 12 decorative Williams-Sonoma knives. I do not think you can get them online, but I found recently at more than one store selling retail Williams-Sonoma.

Find a Williams-Sonoma near you.

cupcakecourier
36 cupcakes. three trays. a courier. INVALUABLE! This is the best cupcake courier, I came across and, let me tell you why. It not only holds 36 cupcakes, but if you take the trays, you can even use it for a cake. But here's the best reason. I use to keep my cupcakes and cake pops covered. It is big enough that I can put my Styrofoam block on the bottom and keep covered without having to individually wrapped in bags and ribbon handle. As I said, PRICELESS!

Get a Cupcake Courier

cupcaketshirt
This T-Shirt superb little sassy cake bakelove.com is another of my favorites for this year. And it has nothing to do with the fact that I sell these. Even if I do not sell them, I still think they are super cute. Did I mention that I sell these?

order a t-shirt cupcake.

HelloCupcake
Karen Tack is a genius. And it shows on every page of this cake decorating book she co-authored with Alan Richardson. So take your cupcakes a notch in kindness and try awesome decorating ideas of the book, Hello, Cupcake! .

Get a book.

cupacake
This might be my favorite. It is so simple and clever. Just go a little cake and snap closing the container. Shake, flip it, throw it away. No problem. Open the back and your cake is just as cute as it was when you did. Perfect for a picnic or even a snack in the afternoon at work.

Contain Yourself.

Okay, you've seen my favorite cupcake. Now let's play a little game. Here are nine cupcakes with five different prices are on the funds. Get a good look. I'm ready to turn and mix everything

The five prizes are :.
Brown Cupcake Baking Cups
Cupcake T-shirt
Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake Mix
Cupcake Container
Cupcake Pop Cutter

prizes

Well, here they are all mixed. I wonder what price is under what number. You'll have to wait to find out. . Oh, the suspense

numbers

Guessing Giveaway
Here's how to play:

  • Select a number (one) and leave your choices in the comments with a link to your website or blog profile so I can contact you if you win.
  • and just for fun, list what you hope you could win FIVE Prices shown below. Do not worry, it should not be a game. I'm just curious.
Cupcake T-shirt
Brown Cupcake Baking Cups
Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake Mix
individual Cupcake Container
Cupcake Pop Cutter
  • The deadline to enter is Wednesday 17th December at midnight.
  • I'll announce the winners on Thursday night sometimes ... It's true I said winners. There will be five (5). Yippeee!
  • Winners will be selected in integer generator random using random.org.
  • Once the winners are chosen, I will reveal the number they have chosen and the price behind the cupcake. Now, in theory, all the winners could choose the same number, but fingers crossed that there will be a winner for each of the five different prices indicated.

So take a guess and play for a prize!

Advertiser