Kamis, 01 September 2016

Have your roses, and eat them, too!

Have your roses, and eat them, too! -

Valentine's Day is fast approaching, so I decided I would give me roses. Then (the best kind ... edible.) I made these cupcakes rose covered. Initially, I wanted to make realistic looking fondant roses, but I have not had time to understand this art, so I made this version. Well ... maybe I'll call them flowers.

Rose Covered Cupcakes

Anyway, if you worked with fondant before, these are fairly easy and great for a beginner like me. I colored fondant, rolled flat and then cut irregular bands. Then I just started at one end and rolled. This was even easy enough for my six year old niece to withdraw. Take a look:

I used:
ROLLED Wilton Fondant
Wilton Icing Colors I used red and a little purple for them a darker color make. These products can be found in most craft stores.

This is a ribbon even prettier method increased CakeJournal.

Advertiser