Minggu, 04 September 2016

The black and white

The black and white -

Black and White Cupcake from Sprinkles

The black and white. It is my go to Sprinkles small cake flavor. Belgian dark chocolate cake loaded with vanilla frosting. Yum! Have you been before? If yes, what is your favorite flavor?

I enjoyed their cupcakes in some cities. Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas and Scottsdale. And I am very happy to say that I can finally enjoy the new Atlanta Sprinkles shop where strikes mood. YAY !!! YIKES and because it might be too often

I visited a lot of cupcake shops I LOVE the past years ... you know for research and everything. ) ... And I really appreciate Sprinkles because I know they will always be great every time I stop. At least they were until now.

I just wanted to share some pictures for you to know if you need a cupcake fix the next time you are in Atlanta.

They just opened a few weeks ago, so I had to visit right now and I broke some pictures one morning before things get busy.

Sprinkles Cupcakes

I'll take one of each.

Sprinkles

tables and stools cute!

Sprinkles

and t-shirts, too.

Sprinkles Atlanta

Hi guys! Love your little cake wrapper window pickup.

Sprinkles

I may have bought some for the road.

Sprinkles Ice Cream Atlanta

Oh yeah ... We have the ice cream shop, too. Awesome!

Sprinkles Ice Cream Atlanta

Who wants a red velvet ice cream cone? I do.

Or maybe a cupcake sundae? Hold me.

Darn ... I was there before the ice cream shop opened.

Sprinkles Ice Cream

Another time for ice cream I suppose!

Cupcake ATM

But there are cupcakes anytime with their full ATM cute.

Sprinkles Cupcakes

This is what I brought. Wow, they have super cute sitting on my table.

Too bad they did not last long enough to watch.

Advertiser