Sabtu, 25 Juni 2016

Cute for a Cure!

Cute for a Cure! -
I did a lot of Cupcake Pops. Clusters. But these are the first that could make a difference.
Chocolate
I started to make some money with brown.
White
Then I threw in some blanks.
Purple
And finally, a little purple.
Cupcake Pops
Then I sprinkled them with some red and lots of love.
Cupcake Pops
Voila ... a kind of army. They are preparing for battle.
Cupcake Pops
Here they are getting dressed for the occasion.
Fight Cancer
And, it is a significant American Cancer Society relay.Cupcake Pops to Fight Cancer
every year for life events are held in communities across the country. It allows people to participate in the fight against cancer and brings communities together to do so. Basically, teams are formed and raise funds in fun ways to fight against cancer. Then the day of the relay, you and your team to turn off role around a designated track for 24 hours. (I did it. It's fun.) People raise money for their team in many ways. Car washes, raffles, garage sales, and sales of course pastries. Ding. ding. ding ... this is where these little guys come in.
Bake Sale
Now I know I'm not here to change the world with tens Cupcake Pops, but every little bit helps, right!
And who knows. Maybe they'll make you want to click on this link, join a team relay life in your area and join the fight.
Cupcake Pops to fight cancer

Advertiser