Sabtu, 11 Juni 2016

Yipee!

Yipee! -
IMG_083
Guess what these are. I did not know I had to do them or not. Leading to my transplant, I had many people suggest that I do, but for the longest time, I thought cake pops kidney shaped would just be weird. Until I received a surprise in the mail.
More on that in a minute.
IMG_8856
You know, sometimes I encounter strange candy and think I have no idea what I'm used to, but they are too unique not to be missed. This is an example of something that I would like to take in a heart beat if I came across it in the store. But they were actually sent to me by Rips them with an assortment of other takes treats liquorice. It was a little thank you when they discovered that I used some of their candy in my book.
IMG_8866
I am happy to have since I hadnt seen all these. I can tell just by looking that they could have a variety of uses.
IMG_015
And they were perfect to finish them.
Here's how to make cake pops base if you are new to them.

you know I had to go with red velvet.
appropriate I think.
I like to ride my first cake balls before shaping. This way, I can assure you that I end up with the right amount and also that they are all fairly uniform in size.
If I as I go, I find the forms can begin to take the resulting size in less pop than I intended.
IMG_8929
But not when I drive first. See, they are all pretty similar in size.
IMG_8936
It is also good to have all your decorations prepared before starting the immersion.
Less chaos.
IMG_8976
who would have thought kidney cake pops could be so cute.
Not me.
Not until I received something in the mail that inspired these little guys.
Wanna see?
IMG_9148
a kidney purple plush with a cute face.
Huggable and kind and sent me to Wendy I Heart Guts. Thank you Wendy!
Who knew there would be a market for such a thing.
guts-in-japan
But obviously there. See my little friends ... kidney Heart, Lung and liver.
Wait, here are the organs most plush of their site ...
plush-organs
and other products, too. Such as shirts and stickers and so on.
This is a great gift get well. More fun than a map.
icon-organs
Go ahead. Get some guts. They'll make someone smile. Promise.
IMG_9114
Moreover, my mother and I are doing great. My exams were rather good since the transplant. A few weeks my lab work better than others. Here's hoping this week is another good one. And thank you again to everyone for your continued support.
I heart you guys! Uh, I mean ... I Kidney you guys!

Advertiser