Minggu, 10 Juli 2016

Fast Food Fun Cake

Fast Food Fun -
Brownie Burger Cupcakes & Cookie Fries
Cupcake Buns Burgers + Fries + Brownie Cookie = One Happy Meal!
Or a lot ...
Brownie Burger Cupcakes & Cookie Fries
I like how cute these little guys are. You've probably seen around before. I know I have. Cupcakes Take The Cake presented cute. But they are even cuter in person, as I discovered this weekend. Oh my gawd ... they just make me want to smile. I changed mine a bit by making the hamburger on the brownies. But you can just as easily make chocolate cupcakes and cut into thirds to use instead. And if you want the most realistic lettuce, tint coconut (yuck) green.
I really decided to do this when I thought about making a meal out of them for Father's Day, with sugar cookies fries. I did not know if they would turn out, but I'm so happy with the end result. In fact, I think the fries might be my favorite part.
Before you start cooking, I made a template for a miniature box of paper tray door and french-fry. You can download the 4-page PDF (636 KB) here if you wish. The pdf contains the shelf model, French model of door-fry (with white & Happy Father's Day). It also includes the design for the tissue paper of the father Happy Day.

I printed the plate pattern on cardstock (heavier weight paper), the french fry model. Vellum (semi-transparent paper) and fabric insert on paper (paper very thin pad Canson Art) tracing
All three paper weight crossed my printer well - one sheet at a time to be sure. But if you are not sure to run the tracing paper with your printer, then just use the regular plain white tissue paper.
Cut out the shapes as shown in the above image with scissors or a sharp blade. Then fold along all the lines printed. Use double sided tape to secure the flaps. Cut the tissue paper in half and place in the tray print side down.
Now for cooking. In accordance with the fun theme of fast food, I went all mixtures of these. That is true. I tell mixes. For cookies, brownies and cupcakes. Do not cringe.
You know I like to learn to cook new things from scratch, because it is really challenging and satisfying and it usually tastes better, too. But before it a few years ago, I did all my cooking a dish and really do not have a problem using a mixture. There, I said. I feel better now.
Mixes
So I picked up several kinds.
The Brownies first oven in a pan 13 X 9. You do not need help there.
The witnesses were then. I wanted to make cookies rolled in sugar and fortunately Ms. Crocker offered some advice on how to convert the mixture to obtain better results.
Instructions
Except that I did not do any thing floured surface. I used parchment paper underneath and on top of the dough. Then I rolled out with a rolling pin using rubber band spacers attached to ensure uniform thickness. This is a very messy so no trick. I am these tips from the book, Cookie Craft. If you want to know more about the rolled sugar cookies, it is high.
Cookie Dough
See ... perfectly, even dough and a clean surface.
This is where I started experimenting, but it worked well enough.
French Fry Cookies
Cut the dough into thin strips with a sharp knife and a long cut to the center. The various lengths are great because you do not want all your chips exactly the same size. Remove the alternating bands so it will not be cooked in a giant blob. (Reserve strips of dough and repeat) Sprinkle on top of the dough. Bake for about 8 minutes at 350 degrees.
The spread more than I had hoped they would for biscuits rolled sugar. I know. I know. The thing mix. But no problem. Just take your knife and cut each "steak fry" at the center of "skinny fries." Do this right when they come out of the oven. Sprinkle with more sugar on top while they are still hot, too. Rub lightly to make sure it fits well.
And here ......
Sugar Cookie French Fries
A big pile of chips. Yum! Try not to eat too much before serving. You can not eat just one. Believe me.
Next up ... cupcakes. I made these the next morning to spread the work.
Boxes, brownies and chips on one day. Cupcakes and decorate the next.
Rejects
I baked 24 cupcakes using a yellow cake mix. I also exchanged 1 cup buttermilk instead of water. He made them beautiful and delicious. To test, I greased and floured cake pan a little to 12 cups Pam and used on the second. I wanted my buns to have smooth sides, you know. Well, they came out smooth, but brown.
You can see what will happen.
Yes. Yes. I made 24 more cupcakes. This time I used milk instead of water. Without reason. Just to try.
Cupcake Burger Buns
They were good, too. And this time, I used paper coatings to ensure proper cupcake color of bread.
Brownie Burgers
Now it's time to ride. Cut each cooled cupcake in half or thirds depending on the height it is. Cut 24 circles completely cooled brownies and place it between the bun cupcake.
I used my ever so handy to cutters graduated circle of to do the trick. Size 2 "for uniforms hamburgers.
So ... and this could be the most important thing.
Take a break and have pieces ......
Scraps
... You will understand something.
then. frosting.
Frosting
Divide the frosting preserved in three bowls Two may have equal amounts of mustard and ketchup the third -... a little more for lettuce the colors I used the hue were, Wilton Green Leaf, Wilton Golden Yellow and AmeriColor super red.
Frostings
Perty!
Frosting Condiments
For the red a little deeper, use a little bit of violet when you mix. Place each color in a ziploc bag and cut a small piece off one corner.
Brownie Burger Cupcake
gently squeeze mustard and ketchup first. Then, the lettuce in more than one wavy design. Place the top of the brioche and gently press.
Now for the final touch. Brush a very thin layer of water on top of the bun or be Dab a few drops of water on your finger. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and they will stay.
There you have it.
Brownie Burger Cupcakes
Brownie Cupcakes Burger
Sugar Cookie French Fries
and the French Fries Biscuit sugar.
Hamburger Brownie Burger Cupcakes & Cookie Fries
A perfectly sweet meal for the day Dad or any other day.
Brownie Burger Cupcakes & Cookie Fries
And, if you use this model, there is a blank French door-fried in it. Use it and you can use these for a family barbecue or fourth party in July.
Brownie Burger Cupcakes & Cookie Fries
People will go crazy for them, do not you think.
Thick Brownie Burger Cupcake
Man, that's a nice burger. So thick ... and ...
Burger Bite
Tasty, too! We hope you like them.
Now I'm curious. Regarding blends, how you roll?
Use them? Refuse them? Or improve?

Advertiser