Rabu, 13 Juli 2016

Haunted Halloween Party

Haunted Halloween Party -

I went to the most amazing Halloween Party last weekend. Do you guys remember my friends Julie Cupcake holiday parties? This one and this one? Well, it also haunts good as it spreads holiday cheer. From statues to spiders, floating fog lights flashing, the night was full of all kinds of frightfully fun sites and spooky sweets, too.

I is part of my eyeball cake pops to bring to the party. But this time, I have dived using silver plastic forks instead of lollipop sticks. So much more fun and a little macabre. Click here to find out how the original version.

To them to serve, dip in melted coating of red candies and place on waxed paper to dry. You can also use a toothpick to apply the coating more red candies around the prongs of the fork. Bleeding eyeballs you know.

We also scary red velvet cake skulls, skeleton brownies, chocolate mice, bone biscuits, trifles s'mores, caramel puddings, tarts and mini more . So sweet fun.

But not as much fun as his Halloween decorations. Check this larger than life Count Dracula.

And this little statuette of vampire.

On the piano ... we skeletal fingers.

A serving tray body parts someone?

A large spellbook.

Chains, ghouls, spiders and skulls. Spooky decorations were everywhere.

There were good talkers animatronic adventure and ground crawling zombies, too.

Ummm ... Drinks anyone? The mad chemist had some fun concoctions for us.

And this guy. He was hanging outside to greet arriving guests.

Me? I am like a spider. But I am completely outdone by their front door.
And I hate spiders, but anyway I wanted to kiss it.

Julie husband had the most amazing giant Grim Reaper outfit.
And when I say giant, I mean massive. He walked on stilts in the gypsum scary slow motion. Needless to say, we all wanted a picture with him.

Oh my god. This is awesome and probably my favorite part. When you went into the bathroom and bent down to wash hands, a ghost in the mirror screams and scares the daylights out of you. Very strange. So fun.

There was a cemetery, too! Julie handmade all these headstones. And lettering. Yeah ... crazy !!! She used a Drimmel to carve all the words that the letters would look like they were carved in stone. True dedication!

Oh ... I can not forget the creeping fog. It definitely set the mood for the night.
P.S. ... That's a wig I bought it, but now I want some silver hair. What do you think?
Hopefully this Halloween haunted and is happy for you ... and of course filled cutest spooky treats.

Advertiser