Kamis, 07 Juli 2016

Kisses to you cake pops

Kisses to you
-
IMG_6260
Big kisses sweet.
Literally lips candy, cake and frosting. You can not go wrong with that.
I really had not planned to make. I just play with parts-Valentine cookie I recently bought Hobby Lobby - one of which happened to kiss the lips - and they turned out pretty cute. Kinda funny ... especially when you walk someone holding in front of your face and pretend to kiss them. Or maybe it's just a little weird. You tell me. Anyway, I just like them, so I think you can do.
IMG_6274
In addition, I had these super duper cute paper straws I wanted to use for the big day. (Thanks Diva sugar) I decked my sticks paper flakes of paper. It turns out that you can drag to the right on a pop of color added. (Play on words). Place some melted coating on one end to help it stick to the key, because it is not really a tight fit.
IMG_5965
To make the shapes of lips, follow the basic instructions for cake pops, but do your balls a little bigger. At least based on the knife I used, they need to be bigger. They must also be chilled and firm to make it easier to shape. Then all I did was to form the cake ball inside of the cutter, making sure the corners tapered lips down. Who wants polyhedral lips? not polyhedral. Curvy yes. Once you are satisfied with the form, you can use a toothpick and / or lollipop stick to draw a dividing line for the upper and lower lip. Make enough defined or candy coating will coat and cover the line too much and you will not be able to say there is a separation. Remove the cutting lips and reshape the hard edges with your fingers.
Then, dip away.


Advertiser