Rabu, 06 Juli 2016

Playing with my heart

Playing with my heart -
Heart Cake Pops
I wanted to make some noise heart cake for Valentine's Day, so I thought I would play a little in the kitchen.
Like literally.
Cake Pops Toy
So I broke one of my cakes pop toy that has a mold in the shape of heart inside. I usually do the forms by hand, but it was sooooo much easier than shaping hand of hearts which can take some time.
These are the rounded hearts, but you can absolutely use a small cookie cutter heart to get in shape also. They'll just look flatter.
First up ... make a cake, crumble and mix with icing so you can start shaping. Here are the Basic Cake Pop instructions if you need them.
Making Hearts
Once you rolled your cake balls, place one in the shape of the mold ... (or shape by hand)
Cake Pops Press
then simply press.
Cake Pops Heart Mold
Remove any excess mixture and then pop your little heart shapes the mold.
Heart shapes
So cute.
Dipping
soaking time.
Heart Cake Pop
sweet hearts.
They would be awesome like that. Or drizzled with white chocolate or covered with glitter.
Simple and sweet.
But I decorate them a little more .........
Strawberry Cake Pops
...... And turned the hearts in strawberries pretty pink.
Okay ... stop here. If you do this, you must use a strawberry cake for full effect. A big miss for me, but I had not settled on strawberries when the cake is cooked. Looking back ... I'm quite myself kicks.
Strawberry Stems
for strawberries join a tick or similar shaped candy on top of the cake pop coating. Let dry for a few seconds, then use a toothpick to coat the surface of the tick with a green candy coating, then use the toothpick to draw the leaves too. Let dry, then point on the white candy coating to finish them.
Strawberry Cake Pops
easy peasy.
tags
hope you like them because I love you guys a lot of acai berry.
This is the Printer pop cake for tags. Use them for Valentine's Day or any day.
And remember if you do not have the toy, you can give form or use a small knife to the heart of the biscuit, too.
xoxo
And a sweet week!

Advertiser