Rabu, 06 Juli 2016

Shipping Candy and treats Voyager

Shipping Candy and treats Voyager -

The holiday season is a happy time to cook and share candy with friends and family. And cake pops are one of my favorite treats gift. But they are also easy to carry and send to your loved ones. I am often asked what is the best way to pack them to do safely at their destination. So when the opportunity to work with Scotch arrived, I thought I share with you exactly how I've shipped in the past.
But before we ship, we need some cake pops to dive. Super cute cake pops candy themed, that is.

Here are my basic instructions for making cake pops in case you have not given them a go before.

Because the cake is mixed with frosting and completely coated in candy coating, they will stay fresh and tasty for several days.

For simple round cake pops look like hard candy, just draw swirls and pinwheel designs on the coating using edible ink writing pens . I filled in the color just a little so you can see where I'm going, but basically pulling pops helps tremendously to the next step.

Use a small brush to paint a thin layer of corn syrup in the drawn shape, then sprinkle with the right sugar sanding color on top and he will attach as glue. You can also easily use a toothpick to compel the sugar grinding position if it breaks out of the traced lines. I love the effect of sanding sugar, because it makes them look shiny and sweet pops.

So cool! You can also apply the candy coating with a toothpick on the comic form, then add sugar sanding, but it can add a little extra volume and I love when this design looks like a flat little.

When you apply sanding sugar, be sure to do it on a bowl so that you can capture and reuse everything that is not fixed.

And voila! Cutest cake pops of candy. Oh, wait ... not the cutest yet.

Instead of using bags to treat as they are intended, fold the bag in half and cut a small opening on the center / side of the bag. Insert the pop, the first stick, in the bag and then through the opening. Then use the clips (cut into sections 1 1/2-inch) to fix the cake pop on each side.

Well, now they are the cutest. Using sweet little treat bags really seals the deal and makes one think these cake pops like candy.

And here's how I pack. There may be better ways, but it worked for me every time I have mailed in the past.
Nestled in and ready to go. I use 1 lb. boxes candy (they are about 7 "x 3.25" X 1.75 ") pops and cake using sticks 6 inches. Place a small section of tissue paper in the bottom of the box and throw pops (always in bags treat) in alternating directions. Depending on the size, I can get 3-4 in each box. When you close the box, the fabric they are wrapped in will keep them secure. you do not want to move them in the box.
so now we're a little Spruce boxes so they can brighten someone's day.

This tape Scotch expressions Glitter remember sugar sand so I thought it would be fun to carry the colors when packing them safe, sound and super cute.

to make a garland sweet banner bend tape on the string, and then cut off the ends and cut into shapes pennant.

Adorable!

The next step is up to the recorded securely in bubble wrap.

Then place them in a large box filled with more packaging material around the bottom, top and sides.
Depending on how much extra space you use ... more bubble wrap, peanuts or tissue paper, as above.

When all recorded and secure, you should not feel or hear the content inside move.
Then your candy are ready to ship overnight. You can also send two days, but I would not wait longer than
Other small candies are perfect for shipping :. Fudge, cereal treats, marshmallows, caramels, sugar cookies and caramel corn. And if you want to send something by mail, then fudge would be perfect.
Wait ... Going home for the holidays? Want a tip for traveling with your treats?

I got to fly with a cake jumps several times and this is my go carrying case. Yes. A cooler. This is a size 9 quarts (about 13 "X 9" X 9 ") and will take nine of these candy boxes with a little space on. I can get at least 36 cake pops inside. And using tape to decorate boxes works perfectly because it is flat and will not be damaged in transit. the benefits? the sides of the cooler take the weight of all accidental impact, it slips well under the airplane seat in front me, it has a handle, and people tend to withdraw when they see me carrying a small red cooler. Perfect!
Anyway, I hope this helps you a little if you think for shipping or transporting your delicious treats this holiday season!

Advertiser